Reflection: emotional self-management
For me, the emotions taht are most difficult to manage when others disagree with me are:
Sympathy: In case that we have critical disagreements
Stressed: Becasuse people are to close mind and they don't like accept other arguments
Tense: Sometimes the people that we use to disagree are hostile and we feel the necesitie to deabte with the person.
Frustration: It happens to me when I try to let myself understood. When I give my argument in somehow I feel insecure and I expected that someonelse is going to attack me by contradicting my own beliefs.
When something is disgusting to me, I just express it, and I expect the same from people. If somebody disagrees with me I try not to cause any trouble, but of course it depends on the situation.
INFLUENCES ON MY THINKING
The influences on my own thinking that I need to be most aware of so they don't prejudice my thinking are my emotions, I tend to be an emotional person, and in some cases, I have thought more with my heart instead of my head.
The dependency, and the desires about looking good for keeping appearences is insane.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario